Makeup by Erick Gerson/ E.G.Makeup LLC | Hair by Elle Yard | photography by T
Welcome to Oh, Make Me Over! A beauty column in partnership with renowned makeup artist Erick Gerson. Each quarter, we will pick a random winner from a number of entries on Facebook to receive an exclusive makeover by Gerson. This month’s winner was Erica Byers Pelton, an extraordinary woman who has overcome insurmountable challenges through the power of positivity.
To enter the next makeover contest, visit our Facebook page (facebook.com/WLMAG) on April 4 for entry details.
Twenty-Five years ago, Erica Byers Pelton was in a car parked at
To read more about Erica Byers Pelton’s story and her work to better accessibility for wheelchair users in our community, pick up our June Edition.
- MAC Studio Fix-Concealer Kryolan Pro Concealer
- Eyes: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette
- Cheeks: Nars Creme Stick and
- Powder Blush In Orgasm.
- Lips Stila All Day Wear lipstick in Patina
- Eyebrows Jane Iredale pencil
- Setting powder Kat Von D translucent powder and Fix plus setting spray by Mac Cosmetics.
- Customized false lashes
Hair by Elle Yared/ Rubies Salon
- Surface Theory Styling Spray
- Surface Push Powder
- Surface Shift Shaping Wax
- Surface Theory Firm Styling Spray
- Surface Bassu Shine Spray