- Fourth Annual Sabor Latino Gala. Gather to celebrate Latin culture but most importantly raise funds to help the Hispanic Center of West Michigan continue to fulfill its mission of advocating, educating, and empowering Hispanics in West Michigan. When: May 31. Where: 20 Monroe Live. For more information and tickets.
- Free Yoga at Ah-Nab-Awen Park. Join Twisted Hot Yoga at Ah-Nab-Awen Park on Fridays at 6pm all Summer long. When: May 31. Where: Ah-Nab-Awen-Park. For more information.
- Downtown Dog Park: Grand Opening. Playtime starts afterward, with photo opportunities, meet-and-greets with dog-friendly businesses, and get to know our Downtown Ambassadors. Then, have lunch at nearby dog-friendly patios. When: June 1. Where: 210 Market Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. For more information.
- Kombucha Workshop. Geoff Lamden has brewed kombucha for over a decade and will teach you how to do it too, talk about proper handling, clear up myths, and talk about possible health benefits. When: June 1. Where: Blandford Nature Center. For more information and tickets.
- Charcoal Drawing Workshop. Learn the basics of drawing with charcoal with Carlos Sampson. This workshop is perfect for beginners or those that need a refresher. When: June 2. Where: Muse GR. For more information and tickets.