Island Festival, Founders Fest, Electric Forest, Summer Celebration, Common Ground Festival, and Blissfest are just a couple of the many music festivals happening in Michigan this summer. Not sure what to wear? Well here are five hot festival trends for you to try this summer:
- Fringe: From clothing to accessories, fringe is everywhere. It is defiantly a key piece for a summer festival. The fringes give a relaxed but not sloppy look, and a very feminine appearance.
- Crochet: As seen on Katy Perry, crochet is a hot trend that will create that hippy/’70s look. Try TOMS crochet shoes for all day comfort.
- Tie-Dye: Tie-Dye is a festival trend that will never die. If you are not feeling the typical tie-dye top, try a scarf to add a pop of color.
- Floppy Hats: Block the sun in style with this ‘70s-chic trend. Floppy Sun hats will protect your face during the long days in the sun.
- Aviators: Do not forget dark sunglasses with UV protection, you do not want to be squinting all day. Try Ray Bans Aviators to add a little style.
Get the look:
1. Floppy Hat by David and Young, $39
2. Scarf by David and Young, $29
3. Ring by Lucky Brand, $32
4. Romper by Skunkfunk, $135
5. Fringe Purse by Lucky Brand, $159
6. Shoes by TOMS, $58
7. Kimono by Birdie Kimono, $246