This is a repeating eventmarch 9, 2018 12:00 am
*LaughFest runs March 8-18! The world's funniest festival returns to Grand Rapids for 10 days of hilarious activities, stand-up comedy, community events, improv shows and more. Gilda's LaughFest invites the community
*LaughFest runs March 8-18!
The world’s funniest festival returns to Grand Rapids for 10 days of hilarious activities, stand-up comedy, community events, improv shows and more. Gilda’s LaughFest invites the community to celebrate laughter for the health of it by bringing a barrel of comedic events to various venues throughout Grand Rapids and parts of Lowell. Also visiting are some big names in the comedic clan including John Mulaney, Ron Funches, Anjelah Johnson, Tiffany Haddish, Maria Bamford and, guest of this year’s signature event, Trevor Noah!
All 10 days of the funny festival is packed with both FREE and ticketed shows including improv, stand-up, monologue, workshops and more. Proceeds from ticket sales and purchases benefit Gilda’s Club of Grand Rapids’ grief support programs for families and individuals facing cancer.
Some seriously funny LaughFest highlights:
- 3/9 Ron Funches at Vander Mill GR, 7 and 9:30 pm
- 3/10 LaughFest Signature Event with Trevor Noah at DeVos Place, 5:30 pm
- 3/11 FUNderwear Run at New Holland: The Knickerbocker, 12:30 pm
- 3/13 LAUGHsketball at DeltaPlex, 6 pm
- 3/13 Drew Lynch at Loosemore Auditorium, 8 pm
- 3/15 Best of the Midwest Competition at The B.O.B., 7 pm
- 3/17 Anjelah Johnson at Fountain Street Church, 8 pm
- 3/18 Seriously Funny Family Adventure Challenge at The B.O.B., noon
- 3/18 Tiffany Haddish at Fountain Street Church, 8 pm
Need tickets, swag or a smile? Visit LaughFest Central in the MoDiv shops (40 Monroe Center) for everything you need.
LaughFest Central hours:
- Mon-Wed 10 am-5 pm
- Thu and Fri 10 am-6 pm
- Sat and Sun noon-5 pm
For the best grasp on events, ticket purchases and updates, visit laughfestgr.org.
All Day (Thursday)