- Cider + S’mores. Vander Mill is offering a s’mores basket for two this weekend! Create the perfect s’mores from a variety of different crackers, cookies, chocolates and toast your marshmallows to perfection. When: May 17 and 18. Where: Vander Mill Grand Rapids. For more information.
- Endangered Species Day. Let’s help save our world’s wildlife. Come learn about endangered species and what you can do to help them. When: May 17. Where: John Ball Zoo. For more information.
- Roll’N Out Food Truck Festival. The Grand Rapids Food Truck Association (GRFTA), will host the 3rd annual Roll’N Out Food Truck Fest. Up to 30 food trucks and trailers will participate, making the event Grand Rapids’ largest food truck rally. When: May 18. Where: Heartside Park. For more information.
- Crafts & Cats. Different activities each session and plenty of time to hang with cats, Supplies included, light snacks and beverages available, and kid friendly. When: May 18. Where: Happy Cat Cafe. For more information and tickets.
- Free DIY Face Mask Workshop. Participants will create two masks with organic ingredients, one for oily skin and one for dry skin. When: May 19. Where: Fresh Thyme Farmers Market. For more information and tickets.