- Meet the Artists Reception & Marketplace. Artists and Vendors have provided product on Consignment to stock the Museum Store. A percentage of each sale goes to support the African American Museum and Archives. March 29 at 5:30 pm. Grand Rapids African American Museum and Archives. More Information.
- Grand Rapids Natural Hair Expo. The Founder of the Detroit Natural Hair, the Largest Natural Hair Expo in the Midwest, has decided to create the Ultimate Natural Hair Expo tour and Grand Rapids is our 1st stop. March 30 from 11 am to 6 pm at DeVos Place Convention Center. More information.
- Artmosa. Come enjoy art, mimosas, waffles and live music as you browse the work of local artists. March 30 from 11 am to 3 pm at Muse GR. More information.
- Dine Out For A Good Cause: Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital. We will be hanging out most of the day and are excited to meet some of our fellow Grand Rapids community. March 31 from 12 pm to 4 pm at City Built Brewing Company. More information.
- 80s Yoga + Drag Brunch. Start your morning off right with an 80’s themed hour of Funky Buddha Power Yoga in addition to our 2 hour inspired performance! March 31 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm at New Holland Brewing The Knickerbocker. For tickets.
- Artists Creating Together Announces $1.1 Million Fundraising Effort for a New Art Studio
- Local Woman Resurrects Historic East Hills Church