by Peaches McCahill
Creativity is a trait that resides in all of us. Here are 10 ways to tap into your imagination and find your inner artist.
1. Create a vision board…
2. Travel whenever you can. Different environments provide new perceptions and a sense of magnitude.
3. Set time aside to daydream.
4. Work on one idea at a time. Dive into a project and let it have your full attention.
5. Buddy up and take an art class with your friends.
6. Be humble and ask for feedback.
7. Write a haiku about your day.
“Take any challenge as a creative opportunity” – Alexandra Watkins
8. Read. A good book is the best stimulant for your imagination.
9. Pick a new color each week to incorporate into your outfit everyday.
10. Be a patron of the arts in your city.